Welcome to the official site of Kharkiv municipal utility "Animal Treatment Center"!
The database includes animals for facilities located in the city Animal Care Center,
as well as found and lost animals of Kharkiv.
Transfer of animals from the shelter
The costs of keeping animals are not financed from the city budget, and in this connection the KP "Center for the treatment of animals" ensures the functioning of the Center at the expense of business activities. Therefore, the new owner offset the cost of veterinary services. All proceeds go to the animals. All adult animals are castrated and neutered to regulate the population in Kharkiv. → Official information on the site of the KP "Center for the treatment of animals".
- 50 UAH – registration in the Unified electronic database;
- 40 UAH – veterinary treatment (2x deworming and disinsection);
- 70 UAH – polyvalent vaccination of Biokan;
- 85 UAH – repeated polyvalent vaccination with rabies Biokan.
- 25 UAH – tattooing.
- 40 UAH – registration of animals in the Unified Electronic Database;
- 30 UAH – veterinary treatment (2x deworming and disinsection);
- 70 UAH – polyvalent vaccination of Biofel;
- 85 UAH – repeated polyvalent vaccination with rabies Biofel.
They found a home
Profile No. 20102201
- Name: Drayv
- Breed: метис хаскі та німецької овчарки
- Gender: male
Animal Search Service in Kharkiv
Our goal is to help Kharkiv homeowners quickly return their pet home by coordinating those who have lost and those who have found or seen a "lost" on the street. → Official information at site of the KP "Center for animal treatment"
Post adventure information by filling in
Call the Head of the Animal Treatment Center and 0577549711, 0577753310, 0948549711, Viber 0948549711
Temporary shelters and animals or friends, if you do not have the opportunity, Center staff can and and will “lost” to our shelter to find the owner.
- Are you walking on a dead animal?
- Do you have a dog away from the yard and never come back?
- Have you come across frightened, dogs or cats as “lost” and even in a collar?
- For your home and wander, is it clearly a pet cat or dog?